How do I upload a new photo?
- Log in to the Sawday's Member Area
- Click on the 'Upload photos' link and follow the instructions.
A pop up box will open with 5 tabs for - Upload Photos is the second tab:
- Photo tips
- Upload Photos
- Under Review
- Accepted Photos
- Rejected Photos
- Click on the Upload Photos tab
- You can upload up to 10 files at a time, and they should be the highest resolution possible (between 1MB and 10MB).
Click on the 'Add a photo' button and it will allow you to select a Photo file from your computer to add to the upload queue.
- When you have selected all the photo files for the queue, you can upload them for us to review. Remember - You will need to confirm that the photographs are copyright free by checking the check box above the 'Upload your photographs' button
All photos uploaded will be checked by our photo editor.
If any aren't quite right (and this could be for many different reasons), we'll add a note to let you know why.Once your photos have been accepted by our photo editor you can log in again to the Sawday's Member Area and re-arrange your gallery, if you'd like to. Our photo editor will choose the best image as the 'main' image - the first in your gallery, and the one that will show in search results and on the map on our website.